When ordering made to measure blinds you are not entitled to return the product according to EU Law. This does not apply if the product has been damaged in freight or has fabrication faults (for example wrong colour, wrong control side and so on, please see below General information)
Private persons have a 14-day right of withdrawal/exchange of the ordered product (shipping costs will not be paid for neither refunded). If a product has been handled incautiously, so that it no longer can be sold as a new product, you are liable for compensating the web shop for the decrease in value of the product.
If the product is defect when opening the package or faults occur on the product, private persons have the right to complain during a total of 2 years from the day the package was received. Complaints must be made within reasonable time and no later than 2 months after the fault has been discovered. If there is a warranty longer than 2 years, you may complain within the warranty period. The warranty is for fabrication faults, after 6 months the customer must prove that the discovered fault on the product is due to fabrication.
Customers should examine the goods in connection with the receipt and complain about any defects within reasonable time. Faults that occur thereafter may be complained within the warranty period.
Private persons exercising the right of withdrawal shall pay the return shipping. If the product is defective, we will refund the return shipping cost as well as the amount paid for the damaged or wrongly delivered product, provided that we are not able to send a replacement product within a reasonable time
This instruction applies to all types of returns:
- We need your return request within 14 days after you received the product.
- Contact us through the contact form or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include your order details and explain why you want to return the product.
- If your return request is approved you will receive a return request form that you need to fully fill in and include with the package back to us.
- Once we receive your returned order we will proceed with the refund.
Remember to always send the product with outer wrapping to prevent damage to the original package..
- If you do not send the return with a tracking number we will not be able to see what happens with the package. If it gets lost the responsibility is on the buyer.
- If you send a postal package we will get a TAX cost when we pick up the package and that cost will be deducted from the refund.
- A return or complaint form must always be fully filled in. Returns and complaints without an approved return- or complaint form will not be accepted.
We can create a return label for the buyer. The cost for the return label is 40 Euro outside Europe. The cost for the return label will be deducted from the refund.
To get the return label get in touch with us during the refund request at our support page or to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your order confirmation please.