Need to add a touch of sophistication to your home while also controlling the amount of light that enters your rooms? The Smart Roller Blind - Amsterdam - White is here to help!
- Narrow light filtering stripe: This blind features a narrow light filtering stripe with a soft textural expression, perfect for creating a comfortable atmosphere in your home
- Excellent reflection and absorption properties: Made from 100% polyester with an acrylic coating, the Smart Roller Blind - Amsterdam - White offers excellent reflection and absorption properties, helping to regulate the amount of light and heat that enters your home.
- Transparent light transmission: With its transparent light transmission, you'll be able to enjoy a clear view of the outside world while still maintaining privacy.
But don't just take our word for it - be sure to order fabric samples to see how the blinds look and feel in your home. Trust us, you won't be disappointed with the Smart Roller Blind - Amsterdam - White. It's the perfect addition to any home!
Material: 100% Polyester
Finish: Acrylic coating
Light transmission: Transparent
Openness factor: 8%
We always encourage you to order fabric samples > as it´s the only way to really know how the fabrics look and feels in your home.
Easy and smart control
OmniaBlinds smartblinds are powered by Eve MotionBlinds motors with Apple HomeKit technology. Control your smart blinds directly from your iPhone, without the need for a bridge, registration, or any cloud dependency. Supported by Bluetooth and Thread, it´s the most advanced and user-friendly technology in the market.
Learn more about controlling the blinds with Apple HomeKit>
Other Features: Thread, HomeKit Compatible. HomePod mini and Apple TV 4K have support for Thread.
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
Pull control: Manual pull function, one easy pull-down sets the blind in motion. It will stop at the endpoints that you set when installing the blinds (manual included in the package)
Wireless: Integrated battery, charged by USB-C. A fully charged battery lasts approx. 8-12 months. Charging the battery takes 6 hours.
Remote control: All smart blinds can be controlled by remote control. Control your blinds one on one or in a group.
Operating System: iPhone, iPad with iOS 11.4 or later
Other Requirements: Controlling this HomeKit-enabled smart shade automatically and away from home requires a HomePod mini or an Apple TV (4th generation or later) as a home bridge or hub. Notifications away from home require a home bridge or hub.
Eve for HomeKit: Used for the installation process, setting top and bottom positions on the smart blinds. Required for all future upgrades of the Eve MotionBlinds motor. View in the App store
Apple Home: For controlling your smart blinds with Apple´s smart home platform, HomeKit. View in the App store
Included in the package
All smart blinds orders include installation manuals regarding mounting and installation. Both *mounting and installation is very easy, to set the stop positions just scan the setup code and follow the step-by-step guide in the app.
*We do not send the four screws needed for mounting the shades as there are so many different kinds of wall and ceiling types.
This warranty applies to all roller shades
- The warranty is valid for three years against manufacturing defects, from the date of delivery, provided the goods are fully paid
- The warranty applies to defects in materials and/or manufacturing
- The buyer is responsible for costs and risks in connection with the return of incorrect parts according to Returns
- The warranty does not cover faults caused by accident, improper installation, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not cover incorrect measurements from the buyer
- The guarantee does not apply to external damage or if the customer mismanaged the product
- The warranty does not cover shipping costs or consequential costs incurred. Some roller blinds may have a tendency to bend in the outer edges, so-called "curvature", and are a phenomenon that comes from the weave roll and is not advertising able.
- The warranty does not cover additional costs that might occur during shipping such as custom fees/taxes
- Upon complaint, order confirmation/receipt must always be presented. regarding the guarantee of weaving, Omnia Blinds AB follows the suppliers' guidelines
- The warranty does not cover software-related issues such as third-party integrations etc.
- There is a 3-year warranty on all motors.
- If you run into issues with the motors get in touch with us. We will help you out as soon as possible.
- If the defects are caused by external influences you are not allowed to make a claim regarding our warranty.
At OmniaBlinds, we are proud to source our fabrics from Almedahls Sweden, one of the world's leading environmentally conscious textile manufacturers. Almedahls fabrics are synonymous with uncompromising quality, innovative modern design, and sustainability.
DECIPHERING R, T, AND A
R/Reflection: A high reflection value indicates that the fabric reflects light and heat back toward the window.
T/Transmission: A high transmission value signifies that the fabric allows light to pass through.
A/Absorption: Absorption refers to the amount of heat that is absorbed by the fabric.
Blackout fabrics are designed with a unique coating that prevents light from seeping through, ensuring absolute privacy. This fabric type offers maximum protection against heat, glare, and UV rays while maintaining outstanding insulation properties. It is an ideal choice for bedrooms.
Translucent fabrics subtly diffuse natural light into your space, providing privacy both day and night. The fabric is completely opaque and cannot be seen through.
Transparent fabrics are designed to offer glimpses of the outside while still allowing natural light to brighten your home, ensuring daytime privacy.
Screen fabrics are a type of transparent fabric with a 5% openness factor. Crafted from PVC with a uniform hole pattern, these fabrics provide a clear view of the outdoors while allowing natural light to filter in and ensuring daytime privacy. They are an excellent choice for conservatories and balconies.
How to order smart shades?
Choose between a wide range of fabric types and colors (if you need more inspiration and information just have a look at our fabric catalog). Type in the measurements you want and follow the step-by-step guide to further customize your smart shade. At each custom choice, you are able to get more information by clicking on the (i) symbol. When you are done proceed to the checkout.
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
How to measure?
Read the instructions on our how-to-measure guide. If you need help just get in touch with us, our experts are happy to help you.
Can I book a video consultation?
Yes, you can.
All inquiries regarding a free video consultation are booked through email or by submitting the contact form
How do I install the smart shades?
Mounting the smart blinds is very easy, all you need is four screws. With the order you will receive mounting and installation manuals The installation manual also includes easy step-by-step guidance on how to set top and bottom end positions on your smart blind.
Can the smart shades be installed in the ceiling?
Yes, absolutely! They work universally for wall and ceiling installations. All instructions are included in the manual that comes with the order.
Can I control the smart shades away from home?
Yes, but you need a Homepod mini or Apple TV 4K that acts as a bridge. Homepod mini and Apple TV 4K (2nd gen) have support for Thread.
Are the smart shades wireless?
Yes, they are with a rechargeable integrated battery. A fully charged battery lasts approximately a year. Easily charged by USB-C.
Do the smart shades support Thread and ready for Matter?
Yes, the motors have Thread support which also means that they are future-proof for the upcoming Matter standard. The motors are ready to be upgraded through the Eve app once it's time for Matter. Learn more about Matter-over-Thread.
Can I cancel my order?Yes, you can within 12 hours. If you place the order on the weekend make sure to get in touch with us early on Monday morning.
What is the warranty on the order?
The warranty is 3 years on all smart blinds, including fabrics and motors. For more information have a look at the product description.
What are the shipping costs?
We offer free shipping worldwide. No matter the size of your order.
What´s the delivery time?
At the moment we have a lot of incoming orders and the delivery time is a bit delayed. That said we estimate that you will receive your order within 2-5 weeks after placing the order. We will inform you regarding your order through e-mail and your customer account.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you can. After placing the order we send you an order confirmation e-mail. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a UPS tracking code from us.
Which parcel service delivers my order?
We work with UPS for all transport and delivery of all orders.
Can I return the products if I am not satisfied?
As all smart blinds are custom made it´s not possible to return the products.
What happens if there is something wrong with my products?
If there are issues with the products you received just get in touch with us and we will help you out.
We accept a wide range of payment methods. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Shop Pay, Paypal, Apple Pay, Klarna, and more.