This warranty applies to all roller shades
The warranty is valid for three years against manufacturing defects, from the date of delivery, provided the goods are fully paid
The warranty applies to defects in materials and / or manufacturing
The buyer is responsible for costs and risks in connection with the return of incorrect parts according to Returns
The warranty does not cover faults caused by accident, improper installation or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not cover incorrect measurements from the buyer
The guarantee does not apply to external damage or if the customer mismanaged the product
The warranty does not cover shipping costs or consequential costs incurred. Some roller blinds may have a tendency to bend in the outer edges, so-called "curvature", and are a phenomenon that comes from the weave roll and is not advertisingable.
- The warranty does not cover additional costs that might occur during shipping such as custom fees/taxes
Upon complaint, order confirmation / receipt must always be presented. regarding the guarantee of weaving, Omnia Blinds AB follows the suppliers' guidelines
- The warranty does not cover software related issues such as third party integrations etc.
This warranty applies to all motors
- There is a 3-year warranty on our motors.
- If you run into issues with the motors get in touch with us. We will help you out as soon as possible.
- If the defects are caused by external influences you are not allowed to make a claim regarding our warranty.